Family Law Resources
- Los Angeles Superior Court
- Orange County Superior Court
- San Bernardino Superior Court
- Riverside Superior Court
- Alternatives Collaborative Divorce Team
- Department of Child Support Services
- California Statutes
- California Cases and Codes
- Internal Revenue Service
- Kelley Blue Book
- Used Car Book Values
Parenting Classes and Counseling Referrals, Infolink: (714) 955-2255
Child Abuse Registry: (714) 938-0505
Domestic Violence Hotline: (714) 992-1931
Click here to read a blog on divorce.
Click here to hear a podcast featuring BGD from DivorceMagazine.com.
FAQ Video Introduction
FAQ Question #1 "My spouse and I have owned businesses for many years, but I've not been involved in the businesses, how do I make sure that I get my fair share as we go through the divorce?"
FAQ Question #2 "How can I keep my cost under control?"
FAQ Question #3 "I have know that my spouse has been involved in extramarital affairs, and now that we are getting a divorce, I want to know if I can get back some of they money that he spent on his partners?"
FAQ Question #4 "My spouse wants to move out of state and take our child, is there anything that can be done about that?"
FAQ Question #5 "What should I look for when selecting a Family Law attorney?"
FAQ Question #6 "When getting a divorce, what are my legal options? Litigation vs. Mediation vs. Collaborative Divorce?"
FAQ Question #7 "What do I need to know about child support and spousal support?"
Stay current on the latest legal topics in family law.
Click here to see our monthly newsletter.
We have collected a list of important divorce guides that can help answer a lot of your questions.
Click here to see our list of divorce guides.
Tools & Forms
- Family Law Client Questionnaire
- Explanation of Divorce Procedures
- Divorce Glossary
- Custody Outline
- Parenting Plan Guidelines
- Document Checklist
- Assets and Debts Worksheet
- Income and Expense Worksheet
- Reimbursement Worksheet
Click here to download. - See more at: http://www.divorcemag.com/free-download/divorce-magazine/2015ws/download-code-for-divorce-magzine#sthash.Ax3XXeEN.dpuf
- In re Marriage of Lucio (2008) 161 Cal.App.4th 1068 (John J. Gilligan)
- In re Marriage of Cordero (2002) 95 Cal.App.4th 653 (John J. Gilligan)
- In re the Marriage of Cross (2001) 94 Cal.App.4th 1143 (Brian K. Brandmeyer)
- In re Raiton v, G & R Properties (1992) 139 B.R. 931 (John J. Gilligan)
- In re Marriage of Willard (1981) 15 B.R. 898 (John J. Gilligan)
- American Tax Payer Relief Act Effective January 1, 2013 by John J. Gilligan.
- “The Need for a Legal Expert in Dividing and Distributing your Pension Upon Death or Divorce” by John J. Gilligan.
- “Post Divorce Life” by John J. Gilligan.
- “Which Spouse Should Get the Family Residence Following Divorce” by John J. Gilligan.
- Co-Parenting 101: Seven Things to do This Christmas, Long Beach Business Journal, December 22, 2011, by Barbara E. McNamara.
- “A Fathers Role” by Paul F. Dorin, Ph.D.